Who gets it: Cabinet Manufacturers and their dealers
You can see the demo below.
What is it: KitchenDEV added support for creating proposals for dozens of units with ease. Multi-Unit projects usually have different layouts that repeat for different parts of the multi-unit properties. Your dealers can now create layouts and then duplicate them following a name formula and custom increments.
How it works:
- Go to the proposal page and create your first unit which will act as a layout.
- Click 3 dots on the unit name and choose to Duplicate.
- Enter the unit label to repeat, for example, “Apartment”.
- Enter the start number, for example, 100.
- Enter the Increments, for example, 2 for going for even apartment numbers.
- Enter the unit quantity you want to add.
- Click save and get 50 units created in under a minute.
Why it matters: Working with multi-unit projects can be very time consuming and also, with large amounts of units, errors usually happen. To prevent this and help you work on multi-unit projects fast and easily, we added UI features that will help you effectively manage proposals with more than 100 units just as you would a one-unit proposal. Use our powerful tool to create layouts and then duplicate them with ease.